Day 1 – Crystal Awareness
Saturday 9 September
We’ll explore the amazing world of crystals and learn their magnificent healing powers. Learn how to expand your consciousness and enhance your environment and relationships. The day is fun, relaxed and hands on.
The course covers:
• How crystals are formed and types of crystals.
• Preparing self and space before using crystals.
• Selecting, cleansing and programming crystals.
• Types of crystals and their healing properties.
• Sacred geometry and crystal shapes and forms.
• Crystals for meditation, personal crystals, wearing crystals and crystals in the home.
• The seven major bodily energy centres or chakras, their purpose and how different crystals affect them.
• Observing and feeling different crystals, using your intuition to sense their purpose.
• Crystal chakra meditation with crystals and crystal singing bowl music.
• Use of crystals to ease physical pain, remember dreams, release stress, create peace and harmony, neutralise electronic interference (computers) and much more.
This day is both a stand alone course and a foundation for the Crystal Dreaming Practitioner Certification.
This course is a prerequisite to sit Crystal Dreaming™ practitioner course. This is day one of a three day course.